Monday, November 30, 2009

Special Interest In Myanmar !





I have the opportunities to explore Yangon, the capital of Myanmar. There are wonderful places to visit in Yangon. I had the time to go not only for sightseeing but also for nature atmosphere. I visited some ecotourism sites, such as "Moeyingyi Wet land", "Hlawga wildlife park", "U-to" paddy field and recreation centre. I could enjoy observing the birds at the sanctuaries and elephant camp at the "Myaing Hay Won" elephant camp. Later, I am tired of watching natural surrounding. So, I would like to change my interest. My wife, she'd love to see cultural activities. Mandalay is the largest city and also the centre of Myanmar Culture.Kuthodaw Pagoda My guide is very patient and can provide any information necessary. We departed Yangon by Air Mandalay flight and it took only one hour to reach Mandalay. I was very interested in Mandalay Palace, with its brick walls, gates. From "Mandalay Hill", I took a photograph of the whole city. My wife was very pleased for taking photograph of silk industry which produces distinctive design "Pa So" for man and "lun-taya gyeik longyi" for ladies. We spent only one day in Mandalay but we could see all ten kinds of Myanmar arts and crafts. We experienced a genuine and unique culture in all its original charm.

Culture Next day, flied to Bagan. I was surprised when I saw over 2,000 abandoned temples and pagodas, built between 11th and 13th century. It becomes the richest archaeological and historical site in Myanmar. I also dropped in Lacquer ware shop after sight seeing. I was satisfied to experience Myanmar culture.

We stayed in "Bagan Goft Resort Hotel" in which all rooms are furnished with ancient influence and modern decoration. In Bagan, I am not tired of seeing in ancient pagodas, temples. I could experience the art of stone sculpture. Our trip is 3 nights and 4 days trip. We flied to Yangon and overnight stay there. We went to "Bogyoke" market. There, we bought Myanmar traditional souvenirs. I absolutely believed that I never forget that culture places and I don't want to leave immediately from Golden Land Myanmar.



No comments:

Post a Comment